Saint Paul Classic Health and Safety Guidelines
The 27th annual Classic will be smaller in size but still sport all of your favorite features – live music, a lovely route, and delicious refreshments. It’s a new ride for a new world, as we continue grappling with the COVID-19 pandemic, here are a few things we’d like you to know before the ride.
The health & safety of everyone is the Bicycle Alliance of Minnesota’s top priority, and we are continuing to follow and monitor current guidance from federal and state health officials. At this time, here are our health & safety guidelines and new protocol for this year’s ride:
- The Saint Paul Classic will limit rider attendance. There will be NO day of registration out of an abundance of caution.
- Face coverings will not be required for riders but are strongly encouraged for those not fully vaccinated. It is recommended that all individuals age 2 and up and able to medically tolerate a face-covering wear one at the start/finish and rest stops regardless of vaccination status.
- Proof of vaccination will not be required for riders, volunteers and vendors. However, we strongly encourage all those who are eligible to be fully vaccinated.
- Cleaning and sanitization measures will adhere to federal and state guidelines. Hand sanitizer will be provided at the start/finish and all rest stops.
- Social distance. Please spread out – whether at the rest stops or on the trail. We have planned to help this by limiting riders & having staggered start times, and we want everyone to be a part of staying safe and healthy.
We’re working hard to ensure a healthy and safe environment, if you’re ready to get together, let’s ride the Classic!