Bicycling Around Minnesota – Save the Dates
We’re headed to Minnesota’s bluff country region!
Registration opens mid-January
Dates for BAM 2023 are August 17-20 (Thurs-Sun)
Bicycling Around Minnesota (BAM) is headed to Minnesota’s lovely southeastern bluff country region in 2023. Overnight towns and additional details will be announced when registration opens. The ride is expected to fill quickly, so be sure to register promptly. There is a 275-rider limit.
Riders can expect:
- 50-70 miles of bicycling each day on paved, low-traffic roads and trails
- Scenic landscapes and local charm
- Fully supported tour with meals, downloadable route maps (RWGPS), rider support along the route, mechanical support and luggage transport
- Camping and hotel options
- Showers provided by Pork Belly Ventures at the campsite with an ample number of private stalls, hot water, and free towel service
- Tent rental and daily setup available for an additional fee
- Plenty of mobile phone chargers at the campsite
BAM is a volunteer organization. If you are interested in being a part of the BAM 2023 team, please let us know. We are looking for people to join the planning committee and volunteer on the ride. Your expertise is no doubt part of the large variety of skill sets we need; there is something for everyone. We are a fun group and we’d love to have you join us. Send us an email at email@example.com if interested.
We hope you can join us in beautiful bluff country next summer!
BAM Planning Committee