Sign up for our E-Newsletter
Also check our our social media links at the very bottom of the page
In your inbox every other Friday with news on biking, walking, and rolling across Minnesota
Complete the sign up form to get our next e-newsletter and more in your inbox & easily unsubscribe at any time
Description of the different email lists you can subscribe to:
- BikeMN E-News: An e-newsletter featuring the latest news from BikeMN, biking and walking news, statewide advocacy opportunities, and job openings, events, and more!
- Advocacy/Action Alerts: Statewide and hyperlocal opportunities when your voice is needed for stronger biking, walking, and rolling.
- Bike Walk Leadership Network: Bringing bike and walk leaders together once a month to share advocacy tips, stories, concerns, and more.
- Fundraising: BikeMN could not do the work we do without your support.
- BikeMN Events General: Offering updates on all of our rides, virtual events, in-person events, and webinars.
- Volunteering: Ways you can volunteer with us at rides, events, and more.
- Saint Paul Classic: One of Minnesota’s most popular annual bike rides! A rolling tour of the wonderful parks and parkways of Saint Paul Minnesota every September!
- Mankato River Ramble: A true fall gem of a bike tour bringing over 1000 riders to Southern MN every October.
- Tour of Saints: Not a race. A heavenly little ride. The tour starts and ends at the College of Saint Benedict in St. Joseph, MN every July.
- Rock-n-Roll the Lakes: Cruise around the beautiful lakes of Albert Lea, Minnesota with us in August.
- MN Safe Routes to School e-news – The MnSRTS e-newsletter will keep you connected to Safe Routes to School news from around the state.
- Walk!Bike!Fun! Wheels & Walks Bulletin – Stay up-to-date with the latest WBF news, announcements & events for educators, parents and students.
Over Ways to Stay Connected
Catch up on latest issue of SHIFT
I love how Bike MN gets information out to the public in a variety of ways. I think the mission of making Minnesota more bike-friendly is important to our riders of today and tomorrow!