Sign up for our E-Newsletter
*BikeMN does not sell data
Also check our our social media links at the very bottom of the page
In your inbox every other Friday with news on biking, walking, and rolling across Minnesota
Complete the sign up form to get our next e-newsletter and more in your inbox & easily unsubscribe or manage your subscription at any time
Description of the different email lists you can subscribe to:
- BikeMN E-News: An e-newsletter featuring the latest news from BikeMN, biking and walking news, statewide advocacy opportunities, and job openings, events, and more!
- Advocacy/Action Alerts: Statewide and hyperlocal opportunities when your voice is needed for stronger biking, walking, and rolling.
- BikeMN Monthly Community Roundtable: Bringing BikeMN Chapters and advocates around the state together once a month on zoom to share advocacy tips, stories, concerns, and more.
- Fundraising: BikeMN could not do the work we do without your support.
- BikeMN Events & Rides: Offering updates on all of our annual rides, virtual events, in-person events, and webinars.
- Volunteering: Ways you can volunteer with us at rides, events, and more.
- Walk!Bike!Fun!/MN Safe Routes to School e-news Wheels & Walks Bulletin – Stay up-to-date with the latest WBF and MnSRTS news, announcements & events for educators, parents and students.
Sign up for Adult Learn to Ride
Sign up for the Adult Learn to Ride email list here. We’ll share information on upcoming classes, open shop opportunities, resources, and more.
Over Ways to Stay Connected
Catch up on latest issue of SHIFT
I love how Bike MN gets information out to the public in a variety of ways. I think the mission of making Minnesota more bike-friendly is important to our riders of today and tomorrow!