Sign up for our E-Newsletter
Also check our our social media links at the very bottom of the page
In your inbox every other Friday with news on biking, walking, and rolling across Minnesota
Complete the sign up form to get our next e-newsletter and more in your inbox & easily unsubscribe at any time
Find out how to stay connected with our print and digital newsletters. Our e-newsletter is sent to your inbox every other Friday, and is full of updates on our work for a better Minnesota, community events and advocacy opportunities statewide, and national opportunities to further biking, walking, or rolling.
- BikeMN E-News: An e-newsletter featuring the latest news from BikeMN, biking and walking news, statewide advocacy opportunities, and job openings, events, and more!
- Advocacy/Action Alerts: You’ll be sent statewide or local opportunities when your voice is needed for stronger biking, walking, and rolling.
- Bike Walk Leadership Network: The Network brings bike and walk leaders together to share advocacy tips, stories, concerns, and more. You’ll hear about past and upcoming Bike Walk Leadership Network Webinars that happen monthly.
- Fundraising: BikeMN could not do the work we do without support. You’ll receive updates on our latest fundraising opportunities and other ways to support BikeMN.
- BikeMN Events General: Offering updates on all of our rides, virtual events, in-person events, and webinars.
- Volunteering: Ways you can volunteer with us at rides, events, and more.
- Saint Paul Classic: Updates on our annual bike ride showcase of the wonderful parks and parkways of Saint Paul Minnesota. Don’t miss this family-friendly Saint Paul tradition!
- Mankato River Ramble: Escape the Twin Cities for the Mankato River Ramble and enjoy some of the best bicycling Minnesota has to offer.
- Tour of Saints: Not a race. A heavenly little ride. The tour starts and ends at the College of Saint Benedict in St. Joseph, MN.
- Rock-n-Roll the Lakes: Come down to cruise around the beautiful lakes of Albert Lea, Minnesota.
- MN Safe Routes to School e-news – The MnSRTS e-newsletter will keep you connected to Safe Routes to School news from around the state.
- Walk!Bike!Fun! Wheels & Walks Bulletin – Stay up-to-date with the latest Walk! Bike! Fun! news, announcements & events.
Over Ways to Stay Connected
Catch up on latest issue of SHIFT
I love how Bike MN gets information out to the public in a variety of ways. I think the mission of making Minnesota more bike-friendly is important to our riders of today and tomorrow!