*BikeMN offers occasional thank-you gifts depending on the amount of your contribution and fundraising drives.
“I’d rather go by bike” and more quotes from our Adult Learn to Ride Students:
Our work wouldn’t be possible without the support of our individual and Community/Business members. Make a tax-deductible donation today to become a new member or renew your membership.
If you’re like us…
then you believe that bicycling should be easy, safe, and fun for everyone and that more people bicycling more often will benefit the health of individuals, communities, the environment, and the economy.
As a member of the Bicycle Alliance of Minnesota, you will support our efforts to:
- Advocate for bicycle friendly laws, policies, projects and programs.
- Educate bicyclists and drivers using a national curriculum and awareness campaign focused on motorists.
- Encourage biking through events and promotions.
- Help businesses and communities to be more bicycle friendly.
As a member of the Bicycle Alliance of Minnesota, you’re eligible to receive the following benefits:
1) Shift: A one-year subscription to Shift, the periodic print newsletter of BikeMN.
2) Member Premiums: Discounts on merchandise and class offerings.
3) Ride & Event Discounts: Save on registration for some of the best bicycle events in Minnesota! They include discounts at:
- Minnesota Bike Summit on Capitol Hill
- BikeMN Annual Meeting
- Tour of Saints Ride
- Rock-n-Roll the Lakes Ride
- The Rosewood Gramble Ride
- Mankato River Ramble Ride
* Bicycle Alliance of Minnesota EIN: 41-1719332
“Biking is cost effective for both the individuals and their governments and reduces congestion, pollution, wear and tear on roads, and negative health outcomes and everything should be done to replace car trips with biking and make it safe for bicyclists and pedestrians to move.” – Austin B. – BikeMN Sustaining Member