Midwest Bikepacking Summit
PRESENTED BY IRONBULL
SEPTEMBER 7-9, 2023
JACK LAKE CAMPGROUND AT VETERAN’S MEMORIAL PARK
N8375 PARK RD
DEERBROOK, WI 54424
WHAT IS THE MIDWEST BIKEPACKING SUMMIT?
Join experienced to first-time bikepackers for a weekend of fun in northern Wisconsin. From group rides, lakeside camping, expo, speakers, and of course bikepacking all are sure to meet a riding buddy, learn something, and immerse themselves in the northwoods.
Each registration includes registration for the group campsites (Thursday and Friday). We encourage everyone and anyone to attend the expo which will include speakers and vendors and attend the free group rides. The Jack Lake group campground has access to Jack Lake mountain bike system (trail donations encouraged), access to flush bathrooms, onsite showers (coin-operated), lake access (see the full list of campground amenities here).
The event is expected to sell out. Space is limited to 20 riders on the Aurora Vistas short route overnighter and 74 riders on the Tour de Nicolet-Aurora Vistas (full and SoNic 1.2). If you need to cancel, please contact us and you’ll be provided a 75% credit (less transaction fees) by May 1 and 50% credit (less transaction fees by July 1).
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Thursday, September 7
- 3 PM Jack Lake group campsite setup open
- 5 PM group rides in Bogus Swamp area
Friday, September 8
- 10 AM – 12 PM EXPO (vendor register here)
- 12 PM Jack Lake singletrack group ride
- 2 PM summit with food trucks and beer (available for purchase) to follow
Saturday, September 9
- 8 AM group roll out – rides are completed at your own pace so you must plan your own campsites and food stops
- 12 PM check out deadline for Jack Lake group campsite