Minnesota Randonneurs Spring Conference
Join us on April 8 for our Minnesota Randonneurs Spring Conference, at the Southdale Library in Edina, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
The conference is open to all: current and past randonneurs, non-randonneurs and anyone with an interest in learning more about our fun, challenging and friendly sport. Bring friends! The event is free.
Sessions will cover:
– Why we are randonneurs – who are randonneurs, camaraderie and support
– The rides and programs MN Randonneurs are offering in 2023 – including shorter rides and gravel
– Randonneur history in Minnesota, the U.S. and worldwide – we go back a long way
– Randonneur safety
– How to plan to ride longer distances – preparation, training, working together
– Creating randonneur routes using RideWithGPS
Snacks and lunch will be provided.
We’ll also plan on riding a 100k populaire after the session if the weather is favorable.