Our work wouldn’t be possible without the support of our individual and business members.
If you’re like us, then you believe that bicycling should be easy, safe, and fun for everyone and that more people bicycling more often will benefit the health of individuals, communities, the environment, and the economy.
As a member of the Bicycle Alliance of Minnesota, you will support our efforts to:
- Advocate for bicycle friendly laws, policies, projects and programs.
- Educate bicyclists and drivers using a national curriculum and awareness campaign focused on motorists.
- Encourage biking through events and promotions.
- Help businesses and communities to be more bicycle friendly.
Thank you for supporting BikeMN with a tax-deductible contribution!
Here you can make a monthly sustaining or single-payment contribution, become a member of a BikeMN Chapter around the state, give the gift of annual BikeMN membership or become a business member.
Suggested annual amounts:
Fixed-Income $20-39 * Individual $40-51 * Household $52-99 * Century Club Donors $100
* Carbon Level Donors $250-999 * Guide Members $1000
*BikeMN offers occasional thank-you gifts depending on the amount of your contribution and fundraising drives. Click through one of the options above to see what we’re currently offering.
* Bicycle Alliance of Minnesota EIN: 41-1719332