Tour of Saints – Register
It’s not a race. It’s a heavenly little ride.
Registration Currently Closed for 2022. Thanks for riding in 2021!
July 10th 2022
We’re so excited that you want to come for a ride on the Tour of Saints! Before you start spinning your pedals though, you need to be sure to register which benefits bicycling across Minnesota!
Keep reading for a breakdown of prices, ways you can qualify for discounts, as well as information about our registration deadlines.
How do I get there?
The ride begins at the College of Saint Benedict, which is about 75 miles north of the Twin Cities or 5 miles west of St. Cloud.
From the Twin Cities:
- Take I-94 west to St. Joseph (Exit 160).
- Turn east onto County Road 2 at the bottom of the exit.
- Take the next right onto Minnesota Street, which brings you into St. Joseph.
- Bypass the first college entrance. Continue three blocks to College Avenue. Turn right and drive one mile to the south entrance.
- Signs will direct you to the Tour of Saints registration and start location at the Haehn Campus Center at the College of Saint Benedict.
From St. Cloud:
- Turn left (south) at lights by the Holiday gas station onto College Avenue.
- Cross Minnesota Street and continue south on College Avenue to the south entrance to the College of Saint Benedict.
- Check-in and finish is in the Haehn Campus Center. Parking is available in adjacent lots.
How Much Does the Ride Cost?
Despite all of its sinfully good treats and fantastic ride support, the Tour of Saints is one of the most reasonably-priced rides in Minnesota. That said, you can get an even better deal if you sign up early. Here are the 2021 registration prices:
- Adult Rides: $32 (early-bird), $36 (regular), or $40 (day-of)
- Student Rides, age 18-22: $20
- Youth Rides, age 5-17: $10
- Child Rides, age 0-4: $0
Discounts and Deals!
The Tour of Saints offers a handful of discounts for different types of riders.
- BikeMN Member Discount: Make a charitable contribution to the Bicycle Alliance of Minnesota and you’ll get a couple of perks: that warm fuzzy feeling from donating to a nonprofit working to make bicycling in Minnesota easy, safe and fun and a $5 discount for the Tour of Saints. Become a BikeMN Member
- Child Discount: Kids up to four years old ride for free!
- Youth and Student Discounts: We also offer a reduced ride fee for children older than four years, as well as high school and college students.
- Group Discount: Register four or more paying adult riders at the same time and receive a $2 discount per rider (only for advance registration).
Registering early not only saves you a little bit of cash, but it also helps the Tour of Saints organizers plan the ride. With a better rider count, we can order the right number of ripe strawberries and freshly baked cookies. 2022 Registration deadlines will appear below:
- Early-Bird Registration: Sign up by 11:59 PM on ____________
- Regular Registration: Sign up by 11:59 PM on ____________
- Day-of Registration: Sign up on ride day, July 10, 2022