Beer Dabbler Harvest Ride!
Harvest RideSunday, October 24th were having a community bike ride!
Join five breweries and the Beer Dabbler as we ride bikes through South Minneapolis, enjoy the Fall weather, and raise funds for a local food shelf.
Your $5 Rider Manifest gets you:
– $2 off a crowler or tap beer at each brewery
– Includes a map and stamp card of the route
– 100% of manifest proceeds go to Sabathani Food Shelf
– Chances at beer & swag prizes!
– Gather a small crew and ride at your own pace
– The suggested route is 7 miles of mostly bike-friendly trails & paths
– Everyone is encouraged to practice social distancing along the route and at each stop
– Everyone is welcome, the Rider Manifests are for those 21+
If you’re lucky, you might just catch the Beer Dabbler Crew out and about along the route!
Sabathani Community Center
Located in the former Bryant Junior High building in the heart of South Minneapolis, Sabathani provides a variety of community needs, including Family Resource Services basic needs services to stabilize families including: food, clothing, income tax assistance, limited cash assistance, back-to-school supplies, seasonal garden plots, and furniture. Program participants receive help setting goal plans related to economic stability and self-sufficiency.