Cycle for ALS – Tomassoni Tour
Never Surrender is excited to bring a NEW fundraising event to Northern Minnesota that will further help in the fight against ALS.
Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (also known as Lou Gehrig’s Disease), affects over 18,000 people in the United States. Every 90 minutes someone is diagnosed and someone passes away from ALS. There is currently no cure for ALS and only 3 drug treatment options available to patients. Our goal is fairly simple at Never Surrender, we want to help those who have ALS with their daily lives, while also helping to find a cure.
Join us September 14-16, 2023 for the Tomassoni Tour – Cycle for ALS, on the beautiful Mesabi Trail in northern Minnesota. Cyclists will be able to choose between 2 different ride lengths, full or half course, depending on their comfort level. Plus, we will be offering an e-Bike option!
Since this is a new event, we are considering this our BETA Year, we want to make sure we do it right. In this first year we will be limiting the amount of cyclists:
- Full Ride – 25 cyclists (80-120 total miles over 2 days.)
- Half Ride – 50 cyclists (50-80 total miles over 2 days.)
- e-bikes or trail bikes will be allowed for our Half Ride
- Virtual Ride – no limit, become part of our Never Surrender Family
Each rider will need to fundraise $1,000 for this red-carpet-type event. A $200 deposit will be required upon registration and will count towards your fundraising totals. Get your family, friends and colleagues involved in your fundraising–Never Surrender has many fundraising tools available for your use.
- Calendar Raffle
- SeaDoo, Ranger and Snowmobile Raffles
- Fundraising email templates
- Fundraising Facebook Events and suggested copy
- Company Matching Programs
- And More!
If you have further questions, please email Monica Hendrickson, at email@example.com.