Paul’s Bacon Ride – Brainerd
NOTE: 2021 Ride info. below subject to change – see website for details
Join Paul and Babe – the Big Blue Pig for a fun ride on the Paul Bunyan State Trail. The fun starts and ends at the Paul Bunyan Trailhead DNR Parking Lot (near the Northland Arboretum) in Brainerd, Minnesota.
You’ll ride with friends 45 miles visiting the trail towns of Merrifield, Nisswa and Pequot Lakes with BACON STOPS along the way and lots of cold Minnesota craft beer and drinks to wash it down!
PAUL’S BACON RIDE registration is $59 (through June 1st, increases after that), includes:
- BACON-themed breakfast from Pit Happens at the ride start
- BACON-themed lunch in Pequot Lakes
- Custom PBR (Paul’s Bacon Ride) T-shirt
- Numerous BACON stops featuring BACON samples throughout the day
- Awesome drink specials
- Ride support
- Friday evening Packet-pickup 5-7pm at Slice on Oak 625 Oak St, Brainerd, MN 56401