ST CROIX 40 Winter Ultra
2022 DATES ANNOUNCED! JAN 15-16, 2022
REGISTRATION OPENS AUG 21ST, 2021
Foot, Ski, Bike… find out if you have what it takes in this short-course survivalist winter adventure.
The St. Croix 40 Winter Ultra is a winter survivalist race in the same spirit as the Arrowhead 135 and Tuscobia 160. Participants travel roughly 40 miles through St. Croix State Park on foot, ski, or fat bike, carrying all essential survival gear through a cold Minnesota night.
The St. Croix 40 will be a unique experience. Not only will you need to traverse the 40-mile course distance, but you will also need to prove that you can utilize your survival gear at two different points in the race. These skill tests will help prepare you for bigger challenges in the future.
Think you have what it takes for races like Arrowhead, Tuscobia, or even Iditarod? Come find out at the St. Croix 40 Winter Ultra!
- 3:00 pm – Gear check-in begins for foot/ski
- 4:30 pm – Pre-race meeting for foot/ski
- 6:00 pm – Foot/ski race begins!
- 7:00 pm – Gear check-in begins for bike
- 8:30 pm – Pre-race meeting for bike
- 10:00 pm – Bike race begins!
- 3:00 am – Halfway aid station closes
- 3:00 am – Finish line breakfast begins!
- 10:00 am – Finish line closes