2024 Bicycling Around Minnesota (BAM) In the Iron Range!
The Bicycling Around Minnesota (BAM) tour is set for Thursday, August 15 to Sunday, August 18, 2024.
The 2024 Bicycling Around Minnesota (BAM) tour is headed to northeastern Minnesota’s scenic Iron Range – an area rich in mining history and a favorite amongst past riders with its scenic vistas, vast red pits of old iron ore mines now filled with emerald green water, friendly communities, deep forests and the undulating Mesabi Trail.
Riders can expect:
- 55-70 miles of bicycling each day on paved, low-traffic roads and trails
- Scenic landscapes and local charm, with many interesting stops along the route (included with registration price)
- Live music and beverage tent available each evening
- Fully supported tour with all meals, downloadable route maps (RWGPS), rider support along the route, mechanical support and luggage transport
- E-bike charging available for an additional fee
- Plenty of mobile phone chargers at the campsite
- Coffee each morning at the campsite
- Massages and yoga available daily
- Showers provided by Pork Belly Ventures with an ample number of private stalls, hot water, and free towel service
- Tent rental and daily setup, along with cabins on wheels, available for an additional fee through Pork Belly Ventures